RE: [ga] Another committee of cronies?

>(yes, I promise, this is the last post on this subject)

(;)  hee hee (;)

Hey Roberto,

Actually, we were upset my the attendance roster and the lecture topics...
the very poor bootleg we have was embarrassing to listen to; but I have
been rude enough about my discontent with the IETF, so I am going to let it
go as it is really not a big deal and not something that will harm the
Internet or Technology as the creators will always create regardless of who
participates within the IETF and if things need to change it will happen
naturally.

By the way, don't we have to mark an email private for it to be
private?  This Vany person I think is not really someone who should be
involved in DNSO operations as he/she doesn't seem to understand much of
anything technology related at all...  It's disappointing; but not surprising.

Everyone have a great day - I'll not be around again until tomorrow.

~k