Re: [ga] Re: Documentation request

Bravo. I wished you would accept being a candidate.
The IP issue is very important and totally neglected.
As is the IPv6 implementation which may lead to a
total blocking of the network - over routing updates
and information transfers - if not coordinated with every
kind of existing and foreseeable stakeholders. And
there are legion from banks to WebTV, Govs to
Health Care, Telcos to lotteries, Polices to consumer
organizations, etc... etc...

DN is small fun when compared with IP issues.
IP ICANN policy is documented by ICP-none.

Jefsey