Re: [ga] Another committee of cronies?

i agree with roberto here regarding the names council's role in this
process... as i have stated before:

"You DO NOT need the names council approval to form a new constituancy,
never have  and as i see it , you never will need the NC approval  (just
like
the cctld's forming their own SO)"

i find it quite surprising that an intelligent group of personalities with
the
kind of perception  displayed here on a regular basis cannot seem to create
these "criteria" on their own..then they can take it to the NC if they wish
for "vetting" (frankly, i dont think that is as important as taking to the
individual constituancies)

my best guess is that it could most certainly be done in a 4-6 hour
brain-storming session..

most of the "interested parties"  are logical thinkers and have organized
creative minds.   and after 2 years+ in the "trenches" my guess is that
they must have a pretty good idea where the pitfalls are and why the
previous proposal
failed in the past..