RE: [ga] Re: Documentation request

At 10:23 15/08/01, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

>Joop, is there anything in your plans which would prevent you to
>give an IDNHC partner label to ccTLDs, Registries, Registrars and
>Resellers. I would certainly put one with a link to an IDNH page/form.

On the contrary. One of the first things the early steering committee
agreed upon was exactly to promote such a scheme.
There was one CORE/afilias registrar who has actually put up such a banner
link to the CA-idno.
  Bob Connolly  of PSI-Japan deserves the credit for that. We got some
members through that link.
But it is no longer there.

--Joop