[ga] Re: Additional Questions for our Board Candidates

Dear Danny,
your questions are most welcome. I happen to be the only one - unless I am
mistaken - to have responded you first shoot. This went so unnoticed that
you do not even mention it.

I would therefore suggest that - since you are very good at that - you
would keep a comparative table of all the received responses with links to
the sites of the candidates. We could repeat the link to that page in our
mails.

IMHO the election period is not only a time where you select one person,
but where you can find sparing partners to debate of common interest
subject. My personal aim - whatever the result of this selection - is that
several issues may progress, such as:

- Internet Users Constituency,
- Individual and Corporate Constituency
- DNS Futures Constituency
- analysis of the "me/we" model implications for ICANN and DNSO management
- a Community Management System specifications
- respect of the RFC 920 moTLD

This is why I lobby for the vote of the NC to be taken after Montevideo.
This way Montevideo will be an opportunity for the candidates not known by
NC Members (Joana, Eric and me) to meet them f2f in calm since the
endorsement period will be finished. This would also prevent divisions in
the DNSO representation over the decision when we need to be united, and
the same would avoid the all the possible embarrassments and loss of future
authority that a monkey Director would be exposed to in such a public meeting.

I will address your today questions in another post.
Regards.
Jefsey

On 05:23 10/08/01, DannyYounger@cs.com said:
>It's time that we started hearing from our Board candidates.   If they intend
>to represent the DNSO, they should, at the very least, be responsive to the
>GA.  We have already submitted four questions to our Board candidates; here
>are some more... let's hope we get a few more replies...

<snip>