Re: [ga] Endorsement of Joanna Lane for the Board of Directors

Dear Bill,

just a reminder about endorsements: If you want your
endorsement to *count*, you have to send it to
icann-endorsements@dnso.org. Endorsements made *only*
on the GA list do not count towards the number of
10 endorsements needed.

This is the template for the endorsement mail:
   3a. Full name of the endorser:
   3b. E-mail address of the endorser:
   3c. Full name of the accepted nominee
       you wish to endorse:
       (specific statements of endorsements
       may also be submitted and are encouraged)

The endorsements are archived here:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc01/

The endorsements are listed by candidates here:
http://www.dnso.org/elections/2001.DNSO-ICANN-nominees.html

Endorsing candidates is also a way of showing that the
GA cares about the elections.

Best regards,
/// Alexander