[ga] Lynn & VeriSign in Washington

A reminder  to our members -- August 15th,10:00am to 12:00 Noon at the
Chamber of Commerce, 1615 H St., N.W. Washington, DC., Verisign will be
discussing the future of their WHOIS database research and development
project.

Shortly after this meeting concludes, our president Mr. Lynn will appear in
the Gold Room of the Rayburn House Office Building to discuss "The Challenge
of Borderlessness and a Billion Connected People: Pondering the Future of the
Internet."

I look forward to seeing some of you there.