[ga] Re: Reconsideration

At 9:27 PM -0700 7/8/01, M. Stuart Lynn wrote:

>Mr. Smith has indeed sought reconsideration on one occasion, and his
>complaint was carefully considered by the Reconsideration Committee and
>the ICANN Board.

Is that the same definition of "carefully" as applied by the board when
considering the TLD 'iii'???

> A fair review of those documents shows that Mr. Smith's allegation is not
>supported by the facts.

A "fair review" in your view maybe, but many of us know all about what
ICANN staff considers "fair".

The UDRP is supposed to be "fair" but portions of the providers
supplementary rules are blatantly unfair, and ICANN staff do NOTHING to fix
this problem. Have they "carefully considered" that yet?

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?