[ga] GA Task Force member selection process

Dear Philip,

Elisabeth has graciously written to the Assembly in response to an invitation
put forth by the Chair of the .org Task Force to invite a member of the GA to
participate in its efforts.

Elisabeth writes:  "I am just thinking that if we had have the global
perspective on all GA participants to all various TF, we could have it done
in one vote (I am not sure my conditional English is correct, hope you will
adjust - I want to say that instead of heavy process 3 or more times it could
have be only one for N candidates).   Anyway, I may try to manage to put it
on nomnation-vote in August (when I have nobody to help me ... vacations),
with an absolute MUST END no later than 25 August.  Do you think that dot ORG
is the LAST nomination, or do you think have more, and then you could
agglomerate together?"

We appreciate the consideration demonstrated by our Secretariat to assist in
our time of need, and we must therefore ask if it will be possible to submit
a candidate for participation in the IDN Task Force as well (to my knowledge,
this TF does not yet have a Chair to whom we could direct our inquiry).   If
you could write to us at your earliest convenience, we may thereby proceed
with the selection process.

Best regards,
Danny Younger