[ga] Re: Review Task Force Update requested

Danny,
I have just been added to the mailing list and given a password for the
online forum.
I am on the road until next Friday (10 August), but I hope to have
connectivity, so I will be able to contribute.
I will report the discussion on the Registrant Constituency.
In the meantime, I hope that the GA will come up also with other proposals.
Regards
Roberto