RE: [ga] NSI Supports Forcing All Domain Disputes to Virginia

Think of how much easier Phil's job would be <g>.
BTW, I've said it before, there are only two jurisdictions that matter, that
of the defendent and that of the registry. With the UDRP, you possibly add
the jurisdiction of the UDRP arbitrator, post facto.

--
IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer. Before taking legal action based on anything I
say or write, you are strongly encouraged to seek the advice of an attorney.