Re: [ga] Domain names as observed

On 04:13 31/07/01, Sotiris Sotiropoulos said:
>"The domain name is more than a mere address: like trademarks, second-level
>domain names communicate information as to source."

No more than:

Meryll Lynch, One Meryll Lynch Plazza.
Alliance, 1 place de l'Alliance
CocaCola, CocaCola Tower

Obtained for exactly the same reasons.
Once again, do not confuse the general reality and a temporary situation
due to the limitations imposed by the AmerICANN. I know you guies are
hampered by your common law thinking, but Sotiris you are versed enough
into Socrates, Aristoteles and Plato not to fall into that trap.
Jefsey