[ga] UDRP Task Force

Dear Assembly members:

We still have the opportunity to propose the names of additional individuals
to serve on the UDRP Task Force.  I am submitting the following names to the
UDRP Task Force Chair for consideration:

Complainant (or representative)  -- Chris McElroy
Independent ADR expert  -- Rod Dixon
Independent academic expert -- William S. Lovell, PhD

If there are additional names that should be advanced, please feel free to
let me know, and I will be glad to forward those names as well.