Re: [ga] Domain names as observed (was Tucows Response to Cochetti Transfer Letter)

Precisely, Sotiris.  Amazon.com is the name of the company and
the source of goods and services.  It is not simply an address for a
website.  One cannot trademark a domain name just as a domain
name.  It is the mark before the "." that is the tm.  For instance, I
cannot trademark biztld.net.  It is not the name of the company
and is just one of several addresses used for the .biz registry.

Leah