[ga] Tucows Reponse to Cochetti Letter

On July 16th, 2001 Roger Cochetti of Verisign wrote to Stuart Lynn of ICANN
making various allegations in support of their new policy on inter-registrar
domain transfers. As you may be aware, Tucows has been long involved in
seeking an appropriate resolution to this issue. As such, we felt it was
necessary to respond individually to Mr. Lynn and address Mr. Cochetti's
contentions. Our letter, sent earlier to Mr. Lynn under separate cover, is
attached to this message.

Thank you in advance for your review of this document.

Ross Wm. Rader
Director, Innovation & Research
Tucows Inc.
t. 416.535.0123

rader-to-lynn-re-cochetti-letter-072701.pdf