Re: [ga] The first New.net Name appraisal at Afternic and a great free domain name

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 03:24:03PM +0000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> Anybody else willing to trade names on this list?
>
> :<(

Even better, we could trade fake appraisals.  I thought the appraisal
for 3.5 million dollars for "movie.shop" was most interesting.  Clearly
I'm in the wrong business -- I should sell "songbird.com" and retire,
eh?

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be