RE: [ga] Call for DNSO fundraising efforts

Joanna, just a reminder that there is a fund collecting for individuals
constituency

so far only two grams of gold (about us$16 very poor fundraising, so far I
am the only one with access to the account so I am still looking for backup
people in case I get run over)

here are details again...

The public balance http://www.e-gold.com/pub-bal.asp?pubid=313216
if any one wants to put some more money in
http://two-cents-worth.com/?313216
provides an easy way, just up the donation amount to what feels good to you
;)
If you do not have an e-gold account yet you can get a free one here
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=313216
You can find someone to convert your local currency to e-gold here
http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm
 or
http://www.golddirectory.com/e-gold.htm

and the e-gold questions and answers page
http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/qanda.html

If all this still does not help enough for you to put money in, mail me and
I will see how I can help.

	cya,	Andrew...