Re: [ga] The first New.net Name appraisal at Afternic and a greatfree domain name

what in the heck is this kind of stuff doing on the GA list ?

i do not believe that it is the function of the DNSO to subsidize this
kind of list activity and will recommend that any postings of this
nature be removed as well as the poster's suspended from the list.

i am also frankly surprised that the GA chair would have been the person
to start this thread anyhow !!

ken stubbs