[ga] HOW MUCH

It is surprising. This GA counts many good English reading people,
accountant and lawyers.

Yet no one seems to be able to tell from the gTLD countrats (.biz, info,
.name);
-  here is the minimum yearly return to the iCANN
-  here is the return on 1st, 2nd... year when x, y,z DN have been registered
-  here is the maximum return per DN per year
Just a nice (Excell) table or a curve?

Also to understand the same about the VeriSign gTLD and how iCANN and
VerSign may change the value of the DNs and Registrars Margins. I suppose
Ben Elderman would enjoy making a study on that.

I would also be interested in understanding how this compares with New.net
and with ccTLDs and how a  competitive action could be used to block their
development (after all a smart ccTLD Manager is real competition to the
iCANN/VerSign duopoly)  IMHO it is of importance to everyone to understand
the economics and the risk for some in that international DN Business.

Jefsey

PS. One actually ran a review. But his results are too surprizing for
needing to be checked and cross checked.