Re: [ga] jeff williams / this list.

well, i'm aware of the options of how it's technically possible.  my
question is more of: why is he doing it that way, instead of sending it to
the list like everyone else does?  like i said, sorting is much easier
with the proper headers (not that this list has "mailing-list:" anyway,
but hey, at least "sender:" is something).

it's definitely not just this message, but rather almost all (if not all)
that i see from him.  and it surely wasn't sent to me in particular -- i
would assume he sent it to everyone on the list, just not through the
actual list.  i'm curious as to the motivation behind such an activity.

-tcl.