[ga] BEST PRACTICES

William S. Lovell writes:
 > The full text of Part I (Principles and Definitions) of the BEST
 > PRACTICES
 > initiative is now posted to the Archives of the General Assembly at
 > http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-rules/Arc00/msg00263.html, and it is
 > anticipated that a DISCUSSION of this Initiative will take place on
 > ga-rules@dnso.org.

There can be no discussion of substance regarding changes to the way
that the GA conducts its business in any forum other than the official
GA list, ga@dnso.org.  There is no other ligitimate place to discuss the
business of the GA.  In order to change the discussion to a fractured,
so-called "sub-list", there must be discussion on the GA list about the
legitimacy of the so-called "sub-lists".  So far, all discussion has
revealed that there is no consensus about setting up these so-called
"sub-lists", and so there is no legitimate business that can be carried
out on them.

/Joe