From: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA [mailto:mcade@att.com]
Sent: 13 July 2001 19:52
To: 'Patrick Corliss'; DannyYounger@cs.com; [ga]; DNSO Secretariat
Subject: RE: [ga] MOTION - Moving Discussion Off the GA List

Patrick, thanks for making this motion "happen". It looks very sound to me
as a practical approach to getting work done, and getting processes which
enable work, developed.

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm