RE: [ga] Motion Accepted

Jason, have you been to the web-site lately? In all cases, rookies get the
mailer-list data from that site. Recently, I had to resubscribe and found
the info there. There are accompanying descriptions as well. It's all on the
same web-page. I'm not giving a URL, if you can't find it then I might
concede this point. But, please give it an honest effort.

> I do not believe that so-called "noise" on the main
> list is a significant impediment to more productive
> discussion on any topic.

Many of us have other things to do besides camp out on this list, or any
other list, for the occasional tid-bit of relevence. Having the messages
pre-sorted into convenient bins helps a lot. It also helps focus the
discussion. That is something that the GA sorely needs...a little focus.

> Conducting straw polls on separate sites is also, in
> my opinion, prejudiced against new members of the GA,
> and should not be implemented until such a procedure
> is proposed and accepted by this body.

You expect to prevent this? ... how? If I wanted to set up a separate
opinion poll, on DNSO.NET, I'd dearly like to see anyone, in any official
capacity, try and stop me. You are missing a fundimental point. Almost to
the point of being a troll.