Subject: Names Council
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:13:31 -0400
From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
To: greg@1soft.com

Greg,

I just thought you might be interested in joining the Mailing List for the
General Assembly (GA) of the Internet Corpration for Assigned Names and
Numbers' (ICANN) Domain Name Supporting Organization (DNSO).  It appears to me
(from your registration of the domain name "namescouncil.com"), that you are
interested in domain name issues.  Currently, more individuals are needed to
speak out in favour of representation for Individual Domain Name Holders.  The
Intellectual Property interests of Big Business have been runing amok and
enough is enough.  Please feel free to peruse the relevant information, see
heading: General Assembly list (http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html) for
subscription rules and procedure.

I hope to hear from you on the GA Mailing List.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
            Individual Domain Name Holder