Re[2]: [ga] Proposal for moving forward

Dear William,
I see and I accept your point. I actually share it.
But you must accept that 95% of the GA is used for non sense
debates about a score of possible rules, proposed good practices,
ever changing motions,.. without any future since they will never be
voted and debaters change opinion twice a week.

I am for that debate to go elsewhere once the debaters accept
to vote decision on the GA after they run their show again on it.
The GA does not lose any decision power but skip the rehearsals
of people who want to use the DNSO/GA outside of its charter.
OK if they want to do it, but outside of the ML.

Jefsey