Re: [ga] Proposal for moving forward

Alexander,
Thank you for this post. I concur. In due course, we would be pleased to
post the BEST PRACTICES discussion draft to ga-rules, but would make a
"Secretariat style" formal announcement on the main list to simply announce
the date of publication and URL, with a request for comments to be made on
the ga-rules list. I hope this acceptable.

Regards,
Joanna