[ga] Proposal for moving forward

Dear all,

it seems there is general agreement with the spirit
of Patrick's motion. Joanna Lana has raised concerns
about the wording, but it seems nobody has argued
that procedural issues /should/ be discussed on the
GA main list instead of GA-rules.

Why don't we simply agree to *follow* the rules until
such time when we have the resources and time to vote
on it and use the voting mechanism instead for those
issues which need to be voted on *now*? (I assume we will
not agree on a UDRP Task Force representative by debate...)

So, if you agree, *DON'T* reply to this mail on the
main GA list:
-- if you have subscribed to ga-rules@dnso.org,
   debate it there if needed and
-- if you have not subscribed to ga-rules@dnso.org,
   don't respond! :)

Just a reminder: The list of UDRP Task Force nominations
closes Monday, 16 July. The nomination for the ICANN
Board seat starts Monday, 23 July. The Whois survey and
the IDN follow-up survey close Tuesday, 31 July.

Best regards,
/// Alexander