[ga] Losing the Right to Vote

Dear Marilyn,

While I agree that all resources are finite, we are talking about the GA
losing its right to vote until sometime in mid-to-late September.  We will
not be able to vote upon the most current motion introduced by Patrick
Corliss, nor will we be able to vote upon any other motions prior to
Montevideo in view of the Secretariat's human resource shortage.

You have suggested three different options... Perhaps another option is for
the Names Council to authorize funds so that the Secretariat may hire the
additional temporary staff required to get the job done.  Louis Touton has
reported "DNSO Total Funds on Hand --  $135,042.47".  Spend the money, or
deny us our voting rights.   The choice appears to be quite simple.

If this is truly a human resource problem, you solve it by hiring workers.