[ga] Note from the DNSO Secretariat

Dear members, this note has just been sent by our DNSO Secretariat... your
comments would be appreciated.

GA Chair and Alternate,

I am affraid that the Secretariat will have serious difficulties
to follow the current rythme of votes requested by the GA.

On 25 July ends the election to the Udrp TF. The GA just ended
the election to the Review TF (12 July). Now the highest priority
for the Secretariat is the election of ICANN Board Director
- it will last more than 6 weeks.

Each vote is several hours of work of preparation, then of supervision
and results calculation, it must be planified in advance and coordinated.
The elections are especially resources consuming.

I perfectly understand that the GA may have its own needs -
the Secretariat would be delighted to provide voting services,
but human resources are limited, alas.

Additionaly we are in the middle of summer vacation now.

DNSO Secretariat