Re: To whose Master? - Re: [ga] MOTION - Moving Discussion Off the GA List

Dear Derek,
IMHO there is not even machivelic intent. Just the fear - after Danny's mail -
that if no action was taken a laxist jurisprudence was created. So something
had to done.

On 12:56 13/07/01, Derek Conant said:
>For example, there was not clear abuse to warrant suspension of Dierker,
>Fleming, Walsh, Williams.  The suspension action in my opinion appears
>to be someone's power trip and/or the action is to inhibit and control
>free speech and process.

If you think the swhow must go on, just subscribe yourself to ga-full,
have Patrick enforcing his agreement to copy all the sub-lists to ga-full,
and help the ga-full users not to mess too much their sub-lists in setting
the ReplyTo to the appropriate sub-list.

There are people loving sub-lists and punishments: this is their
priviledge, one cannot impeach them from being mazochists. What I
dislike is when they want to impose their ideas on me while refusing
a vote about it and there is a simple way to cohexist.

BTW, I second that motion. Since the GA has to move there will
be twice the same debate at ga-rules and at ga. Aficionados will
love it, common users will have only one and ga-full will scrapp the
entire thing as not geing concerned. So everyone happy.

May we know resume discussion on UDRP, WhoIs, DomainName,
BoD election?
Jefsey