Re: [ga] Comments from Vint Cerf

On 02:11 11/07/01, DannyYounger@cs.com said:
>Milton,
>I believe the document states current policy - the unique, authoritative root
>is part of the core design of the DNS and the basis for ICANN's
>responsibility in the creation of new TLDs.
>If the DNSO believes a different policy is needed, it is free to develop
>proposals for the ICANN board to consider.
>Vint Cerf
>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00605.html

Dear Vint,
do you really believe you need the DNSO to know if triangles
have changed shape?

Until recently, the submits, i.e. the roots of hierarchical trees,
were tiny little sharp dots like the one you don't even see at
the righter end of a DN.

Obvsiouly if Joe Sims says we know otherwise for many years
may be there is room in there for a few "gobal" TLDs ... but I
doubt there is room enough for all the ccTLDs...

Coordinatedly yours.

Jefsey

P.S. Did you explain Stuart, Louis and Joe about Bind 9 "views"?