Re: [ga] FTAA treaty to mandate use of ICANN UDRP]

Jamie and all assembly members,

  Thank you for passing this along.

  It seems from the text that there is now a movement by which regions
of the globe may indeed have their own UDRP process or policy.  This
is what I posted a brief message about yesterday on the ga-udrp@dnso.org.
However the text and link you provided seems to indicate that these
regions should work with ICANN's version of the UDRP.  I am not
so sure that this works well within the GATT and NAFTA trade
agreements...

James Love wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827