Re: [ga] FTAA treaty to mandate use of ICANN UDRP]

Well, if that doesn't scare domain name holders, I don't know what
would.  I can't think of a better way to give the internet to the
corporations and kill the purpose of the DNS altogether.  One more
coummunications medium down the tubes for the public, a free
market and free speech.  What's next?