Re: [ga] UDRP TF member

If you don't know lawyer's tricks you will, to put it none too politely,
get your butt sewed up in a sling by people who do. The people on
this committee will be evaluating legal standards of procedure, legal
rulings, and negotiating primarily with other lawyers.

>>> Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com> 06/30/01 01:14PM >>>
With all due respect Milton, I cannot agree that a law degree/background
should be any kind of prerequisite in this instance.  Seems to me that
the surfeit of lawyers making up the various task forces, committees,
WIPO etc. to date are the reason the UDRP is where it is...