[ga] Re: [ga-icann] ICANN Website

On 06:05 02/07/01, NameCritic said:
Can someone with some vast technical expertise tell ICANN how they can make their website resolve just by typing in icann.org into the browser without having to type the www first? I know how difficult these technical issues with the Internet can be and I'm sure the ICANN BoD would appreciate more help on major issues such as this one. Or maybe they could start an @Large Study about it to see if it would threaten the stabiliuty of the Internet to do so.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

may be could you contact the iCANN Webmaster? webmaster@icann.org
But IMHO they have to call in the RSSAC to make sure it can be supported via all the Bind versions and goes well with the anti-New.net IE 6 filter.
Jefsey