Re: [ga] GA's UDRP Task Force Representative

Danny, Elisabeth and all assembly members,

  Several DNSO GA members have already been nominated and
seconded for the UDRP Task Force Representative, to include
myself, Chris Mckelroy and I believe William Lovell...

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Elisabeth,
>
> The Names Council has asked the General Assembly to select a candidate for
> the UDRP Task Force.  Please prepare an GA-Announce message detailing the
> voting process whereby we may elect such a representative.   As the Council
> has indicated that it seeks to move ahead rapidly with this Task Force,
> please keep the timeline for this process as short as is reasonably possible.
>
> PS.  Self-nominations are acceptable.
>
> Thank you,
> Danny Younger

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827