[ga] The marketing of a country through their ccTLD

Why is this relevant to the GA list?  Because it is only right that I be
given an opportunity to clear the Name of the Vietnamese People. Please
visit the What's new News. And click through to the Consulate and the
Embassy and take the time to learn about my Vietnam.  It is completely
different than the one Mr. Probst described.  As Editor in Chief I will
update this news regularly. If you monitor the Forum we will see if
intelligent discussion can take place completely without rules and or
monitors - I truly wonder. I am very serious that the UDRP will be
developed right there in open transparency.

I would expect a lot of criticism over this project.  I do not want to
derail the excellent progress going on here at this time, so I humbly
ask that you bash me and mine there and not here.  Thank you.

Eric,