Re: [ga] [icann-announce] Open Call for Nominations to ICANNIndendent Review Panel

At 2:16 AM +1000 28/6/01, Patrick Corliss wrote:
>The members of the IRP are nominated by the IRP Nominating Committee and
>must be confirmed by a 2/3 vote of the ICANN Board.

Ah. How surprising.

The board writes the rules, and then gets to pick the people that will
"independently" review them.

Yeah, right. Been there, done that.

What's the bet Jones Day will end up doing it.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?