Re: [ga] Analysis of Image Online Design .WEB Registrations to Date

Does this only apply to the proof-of-concept IPv4 Internet ?

Are you assuming .WEB will be a simplex cluster or have a dual (or tri)
cluster ?

http://root-dns.org/ZoneExchange/AIS.txt
; web. = 2

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12215.html
"Proof of Concept TLD Development...and Multiple TLD Clusters"

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com
Mars 128n 128e
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif