Re: [ga] Consensus

Dear Dassa and all,

Here is a problem for those who like to stifle the product of the GA.

Dassa and I do not see eye to eye on many issues. In fact we are fierce enemies
on freedom of speech and decorum.

But his work of late in building process is outstanding, his work with Joanna
in the rules sublist could be a model for any course on proper discourse and
process building out of nothing.

Our problem here has been lack of clear definition of the rules and process.
When we get this down through Dassa's help - Leah and Joanna and Kristee will
be able to take our papers to the DoC and the BoD and there will be little room
for argument.  {We would have had some Individual constintuency a year ago}

I ask all silent dotcommoner *watchers* to stand vigil.  If you witness this
process building process being attacked, that would be your greatest threat to
self determination. So speak up now or forever hold your tongue.

Best to you Dassa,
Eric