Re: [ga] Consensus

Dear Mr. Gaetano,

Truer words were never spoken.  But a more incorrect conclusion has never has
never been reached.  If we do not get it down to a head counting vote and verify
it how can it be presented.  You cannot go and say "Mr Lynn you are acting
against a GA consensus - Go look at the GA archives and read them."  Position
papers should have a statistically sound head count behind them.

I ask you to review your historic work here and see that this position is wrong.
We must do both; argue and delve and debate and question and postulate and
formulate:  But then we must also conglomerate and educate and reformulate and
provide proof and *DIRECT* policy.

Bottoms up
Eric

<snip>