Re: [ga] Analysis of Atlantic Root .BIZ Registrations to Date

Hello Thomas,

on 6/19/01 5:56 PM, Thomas Roessler at roessler@does-not-exist.org wrote:

> On 2001-06-19 20:50:18 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>
>> - your publishing of the nominative biz list is in contravention
>> with privacy laws of many countries and as such a real argument
>> against iCANN supporters.
>
> Distraction tactics, Jefsey.

Tactics don't change the facts. I suggest that best practices would be to
aggragate the information and cite the source, rather than publish details
that disclose physical identities, for which prior knowledge and consent of
each of those persons has to be obtained.

If Ben does not do this, he is inviting trouble that he doesn't need, and
that really will distract from issues he is addressing.

Regards,
Joanna