Re: [ga] Posting Rules - Call for a VOTE

Hello Patrick,

Sunday, June 17, 2001, 2:29:28 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> It should be obvious to any member with the slightest common sense that the
> [ga-rules] mailing list was set up to discuss mailing list rules and
> protocols.  Including time zones.  It was thought this would free up the
> main [ga] list for substantive rather than procedural issues.

Can it Patrick.  You already lost this debate. It was thought by you
and Danny, no one else.

> Could I ask members to indicate their preference for (a), (b) or (c)?

No you cannot. Your little survey is out of order, irrelevant, and
doesn't follow the guidelines for a vote of the GA.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>