From: Joanna Lane [mailto:jo-uk@rcn.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 11:01 PM
To: Danny Younger; ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] Re: "They're Coming To Take Me Away. Ha Ha."

on 6/14/01 10:34 PM, Danny Younger at webmaster@babybows.com wrote:

> Joanna Lane writes:  "Danny, as you are on the Whois Committee, perhaps
you
> could confirm that efforts will be made to contact some of these. Here's a
> short list from the EPIC Online Guide to Privacy Resources:
> http://www.epic.org/privacy/privacy_resources_faq.html
>
> Dear Joanna,
>
> About two months ago, I forwarded a number of the epic.org URLS to Paul
> Kane, Chair of the WHOIS committee.  I can confirm that as we move past
the
> survey input phase, additional outreach activities will be pursued.
>
> Best regards,
> Danny

Excellent work! We have a communication problem Huston. Does that mean that
the Whois survey is intended ONLY for members of the DNSO and that members
of the public, privacy organizations, newsgroups etc. including those listed
in my previous post, should NOT fill in the survey (because they will be
consulted in a different fashion at a later date), or what is the Whois
Committee plan exactly?

Regards,
Joanna