Re: Re[2]: [ga] Re: ASO + PSO = TSO Technical Supporting Organisation

Hello William,

I agree your suggestion that the IETF does not fit either supply or demand
side - as I understand it, they are more a technical standards setting
organisation.

However, my comment was made in the context of a discussion on DNSO review -
or at least that is what I thought.  In this context, I would view technical
input as a relatively minor part of the supply side (tho  something of
particular concern to the Registry and Registrar constituencies).

erica