Re: Bill Lovell - Re: [ga] Re: Thanks for support

Derek Conant wrote:

> Actually, the DNSGA is legitimate and filed with the United States Patent and
> Trademark Office (USPTO) as follows:
>
> IC 042. US 100 101. G & S: ASSOCIATION SERVICES-NAMELY, PROMOTING THE INTERESTS OF
> INDIVIDUALS AND ENTITIES FOR BETTER STABILITY AND MANAGEMENT OF THE INTERNET. FIRST
> USE: 20000801. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20000801
>
> ICANN is wholly aware of the DNSGA.  The DNSGA / DNSO GA as you put it is not
> confusing.  ICANN cannot make any valid claims against the DNSGA for its use of the
> term "DNSGA."  You appear to be the only one confused here regarding DNSGA / DNSO
> GA.  Everyone here knows that when I mention the GA in this forum I am describing
> the DNSO GA.

Well, ICANN can fumble itself if it will; we've seen such mismanagement before in ample

amount.  So why are you explaining the difference below? Hmm??

> Let's move forward.

If I see one more of these I'm likely to throw up.

> If the DNSO GA supports your being a DNSO GA Director would you accept the position
> for 2 months?  Why not take an active role in determining the GA's direction and
> positions regarding subject matter?  This would be considered constructive for the
> GA and will not take much of your time.

I'll deal with people I know and trust instead of this con job.

Bill Lovell