[ga] Re: Thanks for support

This is not about the DNSGA, it is about the DNSO GA. The DNSGA organization
currently is not offering anything more here than comments from me.  The DNSGA
has an office in Paris and I apologize for not getting back to you regarding
that.  I have been busy and I am in Kona HI following Stockholm.  The DNSGA is
not ready to move forward with its representation in France, however, it will
soon.  DNSGA representatives are patiently organizing and figuring out DNSGA
structure, agenda and positions.  What do you have to offer, or want to offer,
the DNSGA in Paris?  Further comments regarding this should be communicated
directly to me and not on the GA list.

Now, what don't you understand regarding my proposals for the GA?  The GA is
currently going no where here and I suggested forming GA Directors and Agenda
for this group to develop momentum for the GA to move forward.

Are you willing to be a GA Director?  If so great!  If not, why not?

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman