Re: [ga] Re: [ga-review] Proposal to Merge the Business andIntellectual Property Constituency

Sotiris, Jefsey and all assembly members,

  I though so as well pretty much.  However I have only one point of
possible disagreement or maybe misunderstanding.  Employees are
stakeholders too.  Their input is very important.  So if you are indicating,
Jefsey, which I don't believe you are but I am not sure, that any
constituency should not have employees as members would not be
a wise thing to require or otherwise hold out as unwanted or not
desired....

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Jefsey that was singularly well put.
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>
> Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>
> > Dear DPF,
> > it only shows the BC is not fulfilling its mission. Not that it has no mission.
> > As an SME and a sall TM owner I don't see my interests represented by
> > anyt of them two. You may rememebr that Philip Shepard publicly asked
> > me on this list broadcasting a mail he has sent me privafely. This makes
> > two responses: I did not have even an ACK.
> > My position is simple: BC and IP should at least be be populated by 50%
> > real people; true TM owners and true business owner/CEOs. Not by
> > lawyers and employees.
> > Jefsey
> > .

> > >I must admit I can see almost no difference between them.  I was
> > >surprised to see on the WIPO site a submission from one of the BC reps
> > >on the Names Council in his role as Chair of the European Trademark
> > >Association (or similar).
> > >
> > >DPF
> > >--
> > >david@farrar.com
> > >ICQ 29964527
> > >--
> > >This message was passed to you via the ga-review@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827