[ga] Re: [ga-review] Proposal to Merge the Business and Intellectual Property Constituency

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ga-review] Proposal to Merge the Business and Intellectual Property Constituency
  • From: Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 02:24:21 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Dear DPF,
it only shows the BC is not fulfilling its mission. Not that it has no mission.
As an SME and a sall TM owner I don't see my interests represented by
anyt of them two. You may rememebr that Philip Shepard publicly asked
me on this list broadcasting a mail he has sent me privafely. This makes
two responses: I did not have even an ACK.
My position is simple: BC and IP should at least be be populated by 50%
real people; true TM owners and true business owner/CEOs. Not by
lawyers and employees.
Jefsey
.