Re: [ga] 3,328 comments added to this list

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html

It sure isn't listed anywhere in the rules.  As a matter of fact the "rules"
(but why should we care what the rules say) say we only have two lists,
announce and ga, but then later go on to describe the ga-full.
This GA governance by gang has got to stop.  If we simply abide by the existing
rules we will be fine, while we refine them.  It should be noted that most
rules are to protect the governed from the leaders, not the other way around as
applied here.

Sincerely,